Neffdale Farm is located in the "Heart of Amish Country" surrounded by neighboring farms. We are located within five miles of many different attractions here in Lancaster County:
- Strasburg Railroad is located just minutes down the road, three miles east along Strasburg Road (Route 741). Neffdale Farms is a great place for families to lodge during special weeks the Railroad offers; such as Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Sight and Sound is approximately five miles from your stay at Neffdale Farms.
- American Music Theatre is also close. Both Sight and Sound and American Music Theatre offer good family entertainment.
- A large and delicious choice of restaurants are within 3 - 5 miles.
- The Village of Intercourse and town of Bird-in-Hand are both interesting towns nearby. They offer much to see and do.
- Locally owned and operated shopping (quilts, canned goods, and furniture) are scattered throughout the area.
- Outlet Shopping at Tanger Outlet and Rockvale Outlets are just down the road.
- Dutch Wonderland is only 5 miles down the road.
- If you're looking for a scenic drive, we are central to several peaceful, beautiful back roads.